Sunday, January 11, 2015

Liberty Carriage House in Phoenixville featuring Wearable Art by Victoria O'Neill



I am no longer selling my wearable art, etc directly. We recently moved and my new art studio is in the process of being built in part of the barn underneath our house!, so really don't have anywhere to spread out to work.

I am starting on a series of fine art acrylic paintings inspired by birds in folk art all over the world. Stay tuned for all that. :)  Once the studio is done, everything will be available directly from the studio, including art workshops for all ages! I plan to apply and hopefully be accepted into the Chester County Studio Tour when I'm ready.

In the meantime, you can go to Liberty Carriage House at 176 Bridge Street in Phoenixville PA (610-360-8080) and find a limited supply of my one of a kind wearable art hooded scarves with matching fingerless gloves, wool fingerless gloves, pin cushions and wearable collage art shoulder bags, plus bee necklaces.......

Liberty Carriage House is a beautiful store, and features comfortable elegant upscale clothes from unique, talented designers plus jewelry/accessories and unique random vintage findings for your home.




artypantz.com

No comments: