Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beautiful Angel Paper Dolls by Artist Victoria O'Neill

 I designed many paper dolls, all mermaid themed, many years ago and sold them on Ebay.  I had an idea yesterday to create some angel paper dolls for the upcoming holiday shows, including Oct  10, 11th and 12th at Home Eclectic, plus many dates at The Phoenixville Farmer's Market.

The dolls are created with my original collages,
professionally printed, glued onto cardboard, then hand cut and assembled. This cardboard on the back really gives them heft and dimension.
The arms and legs and birdie are attached with tiny paper fasteners.

The wings are cut from heavy glittered paper and attached at the very end. I drew the birdies, then laminated and cut them out, added rhinestone eyes for some extra va va boom.
Here they are!






These dolls are now available for purchase in my store on Etsy.


No comments: